Studio Policies & Etiquette
- Pre registration is required for all classes by contacting the studio at (805) 494-4900 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classes will be 75 minutes in length unless otherwise specified.
- New clients must arrive at least ten minutes before class starts.
- Payment must be made prior to service rendered.
- There will be a $20 charge on all returned checks.
- If people are waiting to get into a sold out class, reserved spots will be given up as soon as class starts.
- Private Sessions and Duet packages expire six months from the date of purchase and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All packages are non-transferable, non-refundable and expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- As a courtesy to fellow patrons and instructors, the use of cell phones is prohibited during class.
- Please avoid wearing perfume or heavy scented lotions.
- Do not not wear hair clips, bobby pins, barrettes or any hard or sharp item in your hair as it is very damaging to the reformers. Hair ties and soft hair bands are a great choice.
Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your reservation and not be charged as long as you cancel at least 24 hours before the class start time. If you cancel within that 24-hour window, you will be charged…no exceptions.